POSSIBILITIES OF COMBINATION TREATMENT FOR PRESERVING THE SEXUAL FUNCTION IN PATIENTS AFTER RADICAL PROSTATECTOMY FOR LOCALIZED PROSTATE CANCER (4)
The findings of the research study allow for the formulation of the following conclusions:
- No uniform, standard approach is currently available regarding sexual function recovery in patients after radical prostatectomy for localized prostate cancer
- A combination of daily intake of PDE-5 inhibitors and the use of a vacuum extender makes it possible not only to prevent penis shortening, but also to increase its length by 0.75±0.01 cm;
- The rate of incidence of erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy was observed to be lower by 15 and 20% in the patients of groups I and II respectively compared to the control group;
- Erectile function significantly lowers the quality of life of postoperative patients.
PeniMaster PRO for post-operative treatment of prostate cancer Clinical study 2015/2016
- The combination of PDE5 inhibitors and PeniMaster PRO prevents penis shrinkage and enlarges the penis after prostate removal.
- When untreated, erectile dysfunction occurs up to 20% more frequently after prostate removal.
- Erectile dysfunction has a significant, negative impact on quality of life.